Omni-Tech Offers Renishaw UCC T3 PLUS
Available as a CMM retrofit or for purchase with new Coord3 CMMs
3-axis touch-trigger automated head solution.
Powerful 3-axis CMM controller featuring built-in standard touch-trigger and interface, PH10 PLUS head controller and thermal error compensation (TEC).
- Designed for the 3-axis CMM market
- Suited to large and small CMMs using touch-trigger probes
- Must be used in conjunction with a Renishaw SPA3amplifier
- Integral TP200 interface
- 16 channels of temperature compensation
- Integral PH10 PLUS and Legacy PH10 interface
- Multiwire support
PH10 PLUS Motorized Indexing Heads
The range of PH10 PLUS heads increase throughput by giving automated CMMs the added capability of program controlled probe re-orientation.
The range comprises three PH10 PLUS models, each of which can carry a range of probes and extensions and can be orientated in 720 repeatable positions, giving access to the most difficult-to-reach work-piece features. This enables the inspection of features at different angles without the need for frequent, time consuming stylus cluster changes.
All three variants of the PH10 PLUS heads are supplied with a repeatability specification of just 0.4 µm (2σ) (specified at a distance of 100 mm), giving users improved positioning at the stylus tip.
The range of PH10 PLUS motorized probe heads increases throughput by giving automated CMMs the added capability of program controlled probe re-orientation. This enables the inspection of features at different angles without the need for frequent, time consuming stylus cluster changes.
The inferred qualification allows PH10M‑iQ PLUS to access multiple positions without having to recalibrate for each one.
- PH10M‑iQ PLUS is supplied with a calibration file that is created during manufacture
- This calibration file is then applied by the probe routine on the CMM *
- Following a quick initial calibration procedure, PH10M‑iQ PLUS allows the user to operate the head / probe combination in every orientation possible without recalibration
- PH10M‑iQ PLUS increases throughput by reducing calibration overhead
- Scanning probes can only be used in traditional PH10 mode with PH10M‑iQ PLUS; touch-trigger probes can use the inferred qualification method
PH10M-iQ PLUS Specs
* Must be supported by application software
Less time calibrating
more time measuring!
For Use With:
The PH10M PLUS can carry long extension bars and complex probes such as SP25M or TP7M. The highly repeatable autojoint allows rapid probe or extension bar changing without the need for re-qualification.
PH10M Plus Specs
The PH10MQ PLUS is a variant of the PH10M PLUS that allows the motorised head to be attached directly to the quill with the B-axis of the head inside the quill itself.
This option provides a neater and shorter probe mount, with only the A-axis protruding from the quill.
PH10M Plus Specs
The PH10T PLUS is similar to the PH10M PLUS, except that it features an M8 thread probe mount in place of the autojoint.