SP600 Scanning Probe System
Renishaw’s SP600 family of analogue scanning probes offers high-performance inspection, digitising and profile scanning capability for a wide range of CMMs.
There are three, highly versatile, SP600 scanning probe systems. Each system includes the probe itself, a PC interface card and a stylus module changing rack.
Features and benefits
- High speed scanning up to 300 mm/s, fast point measurement and high frequency response
- Low probing forces give maximum application flexibility
- Extremely robust design will withstand moderate collisions
- Low cost of ownership with an excellent product life, exceeding 50,000 hours in operation
- Low mass, high structural stiffness and friction free viscous damping give excellent dynamic performance characteristics
For Use With:
Length: 89 mm
Weight: 172 g
Mounting: Adaptors to suit clutch, shank adaptor or CMM shank
Length: 107.5 mm
Weight: 216 g
Mounting: Renishaw autojoint: PH10M PLUS, PH10MQ PLUS or PH6M