Omni-Tech offers the Renishaw UCC S3
Universal 3-axis scanning and touch-trigger automated head solution.
- Serving the 3-axis CMM market
- Suited to large and small CMMs using SP25M or SP600 scanning probes with PH10 PLUS
- Has integral thermal error compensation (TEC) with support for 16 channels of temperature compensation
- Must be used in conjunction with a Renishaw SPA3 amplifier
- Uses an external power supply and manages full control of the PH10 PLUS head, CMM and probe signals and communicates with the CMM’s computer
For Use With:
At only 25 mm in diameter, and with a range of scanning and touch-trigger modules, the SP25M is the world’s most compact and versatile scanning probe system.
The SP25M comprises two sensors in a single housing. Users can switch between a choice of five scanning modules…
Renishaw’s SP600 family of analogue scanning probes offers high-performance inspection, digitising and profile scanning capability for a wide range of CMMs.
There are three, highly versatile, SP600 scanning probe systems. Each system includes the probe itself, a PC interface card…