Renishaw UCC Control Solutions
Renishaw UCC Controllers
Available as a CMM retrofit or for purchase with new Coord3 CMMs
The heart of any Omni-Tech CMM Retrofit is Renishaw’s range of UCC universal CMM controllers. Providing precise control of the motion of the machine, interfacing to all Renishaw sensors, and communications with today’s latest metrology CMM software.
Renishaw’s UCC flexible controllers provide advanced touch-trigger and scanning algorithms, which allow fast, accurate, adaptive part measurement.
The UCC is a critical component of Renishaw’s revolutionary 5-axis scanning technology, using synchronized motion of machine and head axes to minimize the dynamic errors of CMM motion at ultra-high scanning speeds
Combined with a Renishaw servo power amplifier Renishaw’s UCC universal CMM controller enables precise motion control of up to five axes of simultaneous motion on machines of all sizes and also supports rotary tables. It also provides a single-box interface to all Renishaw sensors and can gather surface data at up to 4,000 points per second.
Sophisticated machine error mapping is provided in an open format, allowing users to perform their own recalibration, whilst temperature compensation is also available. Crucially, the controllers also comply with the I++ DME protocol, giving users the freedom to use any metrology software that features an I++ DME client.
- Full support for all Renishaw sensors
- I++ DME compliant
- Future proof – future Renishaw sensors will be designed to integrate with UCC controllers
Entry Level Touch-Trigger
Scanning SP25, SP600
5-axis Scanning Revo-2
Servo power amplifiers
Smooth, fast and accurate blending of CMM motion control
The UCC range can operate in touch-trigger probing or full scanning mode offering integrated control of all Renishaw standard touch-trigger and scanning probe systems, plus stylus changing.
Future proof your CMM
- Future hardware and software upgrades can be carried out easily, with function enhancements available by email or telephone support. Software enhancements are simply applied, as the control software is loaded at boot up.
- Additional new products require only plug-in daughtercards.
- All new probes and heads will be available with a controller interface option that will also include any appropriate calibration or set-up software.