Nikon Metrology CMM-Manager
CMM-Manager is a task-oriented, highly intuitive CMM software package for both manual and CNC CMMs. It is a fully integrated environment featuring walk-in quick-measure, one-click CAD-measure, collision-free CAD-teach, virtual simulation, real-time verification, advanced path planning, CAD alignment, datum alignment and many more smart functions.
CMM-Manager also offers flexible yet easy-to-use functionalities, including graphical probe configuration management, automatic tip calibration, cross section scanning and group feature measurement.
CMM-Manager software can retrofit any manual CMM and is plug-n-play for most DCC CMMs on the market today.
CMM-Manager Software Features:
Fully integrated measurement system:
Task oriented working environment with intuitive interface design, easy to learn and easy to use
- Walk-in measurement for quick dimension check
- One-click automatic CAD-measure
- Collision-free CAD-teach
- Virtual simulation and real-time verification
Advanced path planning:
- Automatic probing angle selection
- Collision detection and collision avoidance
- Inspection path optimization
Powerful alignment tools:
Iterative datum alignment to improve the accuracy and repeatability of the alignment results for datum points distributed on prismatic surfaces as well as free-form sculptured surfaces.
- CAD alignment for free-form surfaces
- 3-2-1 alignment for prismatic datum features
Reverse engineering support:
- Actual measured data exported to CAD can be used to take your reverse engineering application to new heights of efficiency and accuracy
- Exporting actual measured data to an IGES or a DXF file format
- IBM PC compatibles running Windows 95/98/ME, or Windows NT/2000/XP